Strong practices with social media marketing can lead to impressive gains in visitors, followers, and potential business, as a result. However, while some businesses will do a good job with social media marketing campaigns, it isn’t enough. Sometimes, you have to have the right tools to do the job.
Such technological tools can make a big difference. In a recent article, Sean Johnson identifies six free tools that can help businesses leverage social media for further progress.
- TweetReach: This free Twitter-based tool offers analytics for keywords, Tweet text, Twitter handle, and URLs. It is helpful for determining how many tweets are being shared and read.
- Twitalyzer: Along the same lines of TweetReach, Twitalyzer offers free and paid plans to bring users an impressive array of analytics. Reports can come in handy for keeping track of progress for certain campaigns.
- Facebook Insights: This dashboard is accessible for anyone that has a Facebook page. Take a look at how many people are seeing each of your posts, as well as graphical analyses of your page.
- HowSociable: With six free analyzed networks, HowSociable provides you with an online score for your presence among social media networks. Measure your brand with this effective tool; paid plans are available for further reach.
- Google Analytics Social Reports: Social Reports is an included tool within Google Analytics, providing you with a helpful overview of your social network presence.
- Topsy: A “real-time social search engine,” according to Johnson, Topsy can help you monitor the latest social activity. Johnson reports that it was used to receive regular email updates on a particular link.
These and other social media tools can greatly impact campaigns. Contact us to learn more about the wide world of social media marketing.